Philosophy of East Marshall Activities:
• All children learn and succeed.
• Instructional leadership is essential.
• Each student is unique and has unlimited potential.
• Quality education is focused at the classroom level.
• Curriculum is organized, current, and sequential.
• The students are becoming technologically literate.
• The school is constantly in a state of development and change.
• All students need and want the effects of rules and regulations, the results of which are: structure, fairness, and consistency.
• All students have positive reinforcement.
• Teaching skills to children is an application and outcome based and provided for carryover into lifelong learning.
• Both students and staff have learned to understand and use technology.
• Learning to use computers and other technologies is becoming a basic skill necessary for all students.
Specific Information about EMMS Activities
|Anti-Bullying & Harassment Policy/Hazing
|Questions for Coaches
|Student Transportation to Activities
|Business Procedures for State Events