Information About Yourself:
- This is my 23rd year of teaching, my 22nd year at East Marshall.
- I have been married for 19 years to my wife Dana (1st Grade Teacher).
- I have three children, Kennedy 12th Grade, Drew 9th Grade, and Ashtyn 7th Grade.
- Our time is spent traveling to sporting events when we can.
- I enjoy hunting and fishing.
- BA in Education – Endorsements in Mathematics & PE, Minor in Sports Administration
- I come from a family of educators.
- My mom taught for 35 years, my dad taught for 5 years and coached for 10-12 years, my wife has taught for 25 years and my sister has taught for 24 years.
- Most of our years of experience have come from the LDF & East Marshall CSD