Information About Yourself:
- I have been teaching for twenty-eight years, fifteen at East Marshall.
- I have been married to Todd (custodian at Laurel) for twenty-one years and have one step-son, Travis, one step-daughter, Callie, and one daughter, Addison, who is a junior at EM.
- I have five grandchildren, with twins on the way early next summer.
- AA from North Iowa Community College
BS Ed from Northwest Missouri State UniversityMS Spec. Ed. in Teaching from Pittsburg State University
- I love to travel and show students the world!
- I have traveled to seven countries and will add four more countries next summer!