Information About Yourself:
- I am married with 2 girls, a 3rd grader at the elementary, and a 6th grader here at EMMS.
- We live on an acreage in Gilman.
- I have been a nurse for 17 years, most of that time working in an ER.
- This is my 3rd year as a school nurse.
- My family and I love camping and softball!
- In my spare time, I own and operate a small home-based business called Kel.Co Creations.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – Graceland University
- I am also a direct descendant of the Mayflower, and a member of The Mayflower Society.